lunes, 3 de enero de 2011

In time of crisis... show the best of your faces...




It´s difficult to  start this blog´s entrance. Its purpose is trying to encourage everyone in this difficult time, including me. In many ways, most of us are not having the best time of our lives: some with precarious jobs, other with no job at all, others with a salary that last only ten days... What´s the use of enumerate?

As many friends of mine know through my "Facebook" profile, I like to be inform. This effort is not a waste. This is my way to try to understand this fast, ever-changing world. The intention of publishing articles is to help other to take a decision by being informed, to be conscious about that the next step they are going to take is the most correct one possible.... At least, we can say: "Given all possibilities, I chose the best option".
As far as I know, Spain is still the country where the cleverest doesn´t run: he/she flies; where the one that gets the power doesn´t want to leave place to others even when this person has ruined more than a business for his/her bad management, so they can try to solve the situation; where many jobs are not designed according to the market´s needs but to the worker´s need (or "string-pulling"); where, it doesn´t matter how much hard you work, you won´t be compensated with some economical stability... I could say many other examples but I don´t want to bore you to death.
Giving all those reasons, I just want to throw in the towel many times  and I wonder why so much effort wasted: I´m going to get to Suspense Blind Alley every time. Then I look to my daughter´s picture, happily and confidently smiling at me and I say to myself:  "Even when I return to the same alley, I have to do the impossible to get out of there and find other better way...".
Some years ago I had the pleasure to meet a family with two children: the mother, from Venezuela, the father from USA... both kids austistic. It seems that both parents got the recesive gen and they coudn´t have any other child, having the sure risk of an autistic child. One day I asked him if he didn´t consider his fate unfair: what he answered made me change about misfortunes: "You, latin people, are very influenced by the Catholic Church´s culture: you think that this misfortune is a God´s punishment. I think that we are lucky to raise this special children, that this will make us stronger and we have to be grateful that we are the ones and not any other that can not confront this situation"... What a lesson!
And once more, defeated by my positivism, I think that every experience will make me stronger and more ready for anything that will come. If I keep up this attitude I will value whatever I will have to live in a just way  and it will improve my life... ... There´s no other option possible!

(First published on December 1st in http://maritza-gonzalez.blogspot.com/)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario